The most common frameworks are COBIT, NIST 800-53, ISO 27001, ISO 27701, ISO 22301, FedRAMP, NIST CSF, ITIL (Service Management), and HITRUST.
Assess and Implement IT Security Frameworks
A framework and compliance program assessment is a review of an enterprise-wide security program. The e-InnoSec compliance team will map the program to the adopted framework’s security domains and controls for gap analysis.
If there is no existing framework then our team will evaluate the security environment and recommend a suitable framework that commensurate with your goals and operations.
A Framework is a tool to enable organizations to establish a roadmap for reducing technology security risk that is well-aligned with the organization and sector goals, considers legal/regulatory requirements and industry best practices, and reflects risk management priorities.
The framework design is the key for organizations to move from Current State to Target State with the ability to identify gaps and prioritize gaps based on the risk assessment. e-InnoSec believes that there is enough information out there on frameworks that sif used wisely, effectively, and efficiently will enable organizations to achieve their security objectives. e-InnoSec helps organizations in those crucial phases of using information EFFECTIVELY AND EFFICIENTLY with the help of a team of experts with more than 20 years of experience in technology security to create a customized approach for each organization.
- Recommending the right framework
- Planning and preparing for framework implementation
- Implementation advisory services – High-level assessment to determine organization readiness and prepare a roadmap
- Readiness services – Assist with planning and execution of control requirements
- Control assessment, identify gaps, and remediate
- Prepare a plan of action for remediation