IT Security Strategy
The information assets must be protected from unauthorized disclosure, theft, loss, destruction, and alteration. Information assets must be available when needed, particularly during emergencies and times of crisis. The cybercrime has skyrocketed over the past years, and hackers are not just targeting the information systems that store, process and transmit data but also critical process control domains that impact industrial operations.
The Information Security Strategic Plan sets priorities for management, control, and protection of information assets. The plan aims to:
- To further strengthen or aid in the development of information security program needed to protect the integrity, availability, and confidentiality of company data and safeguard information assets and resources.
- To identify processes and techniques that promotes secure communications and the appropriate protection of information.
- To establish a common information security program framework and format consistent across different business needs.
- Develop IT security strategy, road maps and project plans
- Align corporate vision in to strategies leading to key intiatives backed up by road map and project plans
- Align budgets with corporate strategies